After today, you have to pay full price like those NOT IN THE KNOW.
Come out, come out: for “Manufacturing in the Golden State: Making California Thrive”. There is only one more day to get the early bird rate for this event.
Join business and political leaders in a discussion about problems and solutions to California jobs and manufacturing growth and ways to fix the U.S. economy.
* Greg Autry – Senior Economist, Coalition for a Prosperous America; Professor, Argyros School of Business and Economics, Chapman University
* Pat Choate – Economist; Former Vice Presidential Running Mate of Ross Perot
* Thea Lee – Deputy Chief of Staff, President’s Office at AFL-CIO
* Michael Stumo – CEO, Coalition for a Prosperous America
Panel of local business leaders:
* Karl Friedrich Haarburger – VP, Solar Energy Industrial Operations, SOITEC
* Neal Nordstrom – COO, PureForge
* Rick Urban – COO, Quality Controlled Manufacturing, Inc.
* Chris Wellons – VP of Manufacturing, Taylor Guitars
* Paul Brown – CFO, The Wheat Group
* Craig Anderson – EHS Director, Solar Turbines, Inc.
* Michele Nash-Hoff – Author, “Can American Manufacturing Be Saved:
Why We Should and How We Can”; Founder, ElectroFab Sales
When: Thursday, February 14, 2013, 8:30a – 3:00p
Where: AMN Healthcare, 12400 High Bluff Drive, San Diego, CA 92130
Cost: Early Bird Rate – $25 until February 1, 2013; $35 thereafter
(Includes light breakfast and full lunch)
There are also opportunities to sponsor this event.
For more information, contact Sara Haimowitz (202-688-5145 or email@example.com).