Mark your calendars for “Manufacturing in the Golden State: Making California Thrive”. There is only one more week to get the early bird rate for this event.
Join business and political leaders in a discussion about problems and solutions to California jobs and manufacturing growth and ways to fix the U.S. economy.
* Greg Autry – Senior Economist, Coalition for a Prosperous America; Lecturer, UC Irvine Merage School of Business
* Pat Choate – Economist; Former Vice Presidential Running Mate of Ross Perot
* Thea Lee – Deputy Chief of Staff, President’s Office at AFL-CIO
* Michael Stumo – Coalition for a Prosperous America
Panel of local business leaders:
* Karl Friedrich Haarburger – VP, Solar Energy Industrial Operations, SOITEC
* Neal Nordstrom – COO, PureForge
* Rick Urban – COO, Quality Controlled Manufacturing, Inc.
* Chris Wellons – VP of Manufacturing, Taylor Guitars
* Paul Brown – CFO, The Wheat Group
* Craig Anderson – EHS Director, Solar Turbines, Inc.
* Michele Nash-Hoff – Author, “Can American Manufacturing Be Saved:
Why We Should and How We Can”
When: Thursday, February 14, 2013, 8:30a – 3:00p
Where: AMN Healthcare, 12400 High Bluff Drive, San Diego, CA 92130
Cost: Early Bird Rate – $25 until February 1, 2013; $35 thereafter
(Includes light breakfast and full lunch)
There is only one more week to get this early bird rate! Register today!
There are also opportunities to sponsor this event.1
For more information, contact Sara Haimowitz (202-688-5145 or firstname.lastname@example.org).