Mark your calendars for “Manufacturing in the Golden State: Making California Thrive”
Join us for this very important event where local leaders will discuss problems and solutions to California jobs and manufacturing growth and ways to fix U.S. trade policy.
* Ian Fletcher, Senior Economist, Coalition for a Prosperous America
* Bob Baugh, AFL-CIO Industrial Union Council (invited)
* Clyde Prestowitz, Economic Strategy Institute (invited)
* Greg Tassey, National Institute of Standards and Technology (invited)
* Panel of local business leaders to be announced
When: Thursday, February 14, 2013, 8:30a – 3:00p
Where: AMN Healthcare, 12400 High Bluff Drive, San Diego, CA 92130
Cost: Early Bird Rate – $25 until February 1, 2013; $35 after February 1, 2013
(Includes light breakfast and full lunch)
Register today for this very important event.
For more information, contact Sara Haimowitz (202-688-5145 or firstname.lastname@example.org).