Mark your calendars for “Manufacturing in the Golden State: Making California Thrive”
Join business and political leaders in a discussion about problems and solutions to California jobs and manufacturing growth and ways to fix the U.S. economy.
* Jim Watson – Director, Southern California Manufacturing Extension Partnership (invited)
* Greg Autry – Senior Economist, Coalition for a Prosperous America; Lecturer, UC Irvine Merage School of Business
* Pat Choate – Economist; Former Vice Presidential Running Mate of Ross Perot
* Thea Lee – Deputy Chief of Staff, President’s Office at AFL-CIO
Panel of local business leaders:
* Clark Crawford – VP of Sales and Business, Soitec
* Neal Nordstrom – CEO, PureForge
* Rick Urban – CEO, Quality Controlled Manufacturing, Inc.
* Chris Wellons – VP of Manufacturing, Taylor Guitars
When: Thursday, February 14, 2013, 8:30a – 3:00p
Where: AMN Healthcare, 12400 High Bluff Drive, San Diego, CA 92130
Cost: Early Bird Rate – $25 until February 1, 2013; $35 thereafter
(Includes light breakfast and full lunch)
Register today for this very important event.
Also, become an event sponsor!
For more information, contact Sara Haimowitz (202-688-5145 or firstname.lastname@example.org).