Join fellow voters, manufacturers, farmers, ranchers, and workers at CPA’s 2013 Legislative Fly In on March 12-14, 2013.
We need to convince Congress to fix the trade deficit so we stop shipping our jobs and wealth to other countries.
Join us! The single most important viewpoint for a legislator is yours: their constituent.
They need us to remain in office. One person’s informed voice is worth 1000 emails and letters.
There is no more efficient, cost effective way for you or me to hit this many legislative offices in just a couple of days.
The earlier you sign up, the better we can arrange Senate and House meetings for you and your team.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
* 1p to 5p - Plenary Meeting: training, talking points and team assignments
* Special Appearance at 3:30p: Neal Orringer, Sr. Advisor to Commerce Secretary on Manufacturing, will speak about the Administration’s Plans to Promote Manufacturing
* 5:30p – 6:30p – Cocktail hour and networking
* 6:30p – 8:30p – Dinner ($40)
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
* 9a to 5p - Lobbying on Capitol Hill
* 5:30p – Plenary meeting at hotel: report back from lobby visits
Thursday, March 14, 2013
* 9a to 3p - Lobbying on Capitol Hill
Hotel: Capitol Skyline Hotel, 10 I (“Eye”) Street SW, Washington, DC
Cost: Free for the Fly In. $40 for the March 12 dinner (you’ve got to eat sometime!)
There is no charge for this fly-in, as it is covered by CPA dues and donations to the CPA Education Fund. You pay for your travel costs, room and board.
For more information, contact Sara Haimowitz, CPA Development Coordinator (202-688-5145 or email@example.com).