CELEBRATING OUR FUTURE
Obama has another four years, Boehner controls the House and Reid controls the Senate. What does this mean for your business and our country for next year?
Join, and network with, business and organizational leaders Wednesday at “Ohio 2013: Celebrating Our Future”. This is a free event produced by CPA to analyze the November election results and maximize the future impact of the Northeast Ohio Economic Summit Task Force.
“Ohio 2013” is a FREE event. Attendees will be asked to consider making a contribution to enable the work of the Northeast Ohio Summit Task Force to continue next year. But no minimum gift is required. Together we will discuss how to make an impact in Ohio, and the country, next year.
Come celebrate with friends and colleagues, new and old.
When: 12/5/12, 6:00pm, Pre event cocktails; 7:00pm, Dinner
Where: Corporate College East, 4400 Richmond Rd Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
* Omar Nashashibi: Franklin Partnership, LLP (election results analysis)
* Pat Choate: Economist; Author, Saving Capitalism: Keeping America Strong (economic analysis)
* Michael Stumo: CEO, Coalition for a Prosperous America
* Joe Archacki, Mainstreet Growth, LLC
* Dave Frengel, Penn United Technologies, Inc.
I’ve talked to CPA members and supporters who are running, or employed by, multi-generation companies and farms. It’s important to preserve these businesses. We can’t wait another day to save our production base, regain our international competitiveness, or ensure our children’s