CELEBRATING OUR FUTURE
What will the election results mean for next year?
Join and network with like-minded leaders of companies and organizations in December at “Ohio 2013: Celebrating Our Future”. This is a free event produced by CPA to take stock of the 2012 election results and to ensure the future impact of the Northeast Ohio Economic Summit Task Force.
“Ohio 2013” is a FREE event. Attendees will be asked to consider making a contribution to enable the work of the Northeast Ohio Summit Task Force to continue next year. But no minimum gift is required. As much as anything, we want to talk about the important work that the Task Force is doing in Ohio and plan for next year.
Come celebrate with friends and colleagues, new and old.
When: 12/5/12, 6:00pm, Pre event cocktails; 7:00pm, Dinner
Where: Corporate College East, 4400 Richmond Rd Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
* Omar Nashashibi: Franklin Partnership, LLP (analysis of 2012 election results)
* Pat Choate: Economist; Author, Saving Capitalism: Keeping America Strong (economic analysis)
* Michael Stumo: CEO, Coalition for a Prosperous America
* Joe Archacki, Mainstreet Growth, LLC
* Dave Frengel, Penn United Technologies, Inc.
I’ve talked to CPA members and supporters who are running, or employed by, multi-generation companies and farms. It’s important to preserve these businesses. We can’t wait another day to save our production base, regain our international competitiveness, or ensure our children’s future.