What will the election mean for trade enforcement? How can your company benefit from trade enforcement remedies?
The Coalition for a Prosperous America, Kelley Drye, and King & Spalding are pleased to present a CPA Issues Forum Webinar:
Trade Remedies Demystified:
What Manufacturers Facing Unfair Trade Can Do
* David (Skip) Hartquist, Kelley Drye, LLP
* Gilbert Kaplan, King & Spalding, LLP
* Charles Blum, IAS Group, Ltd.
TIME: 2:00p – 3:15p et, Thursday: Nov 15
We work with many manufacturers and companies who are hurt by unfair trade practicies. Many US companies don’t know what to do to fight back. We’re here to help.
This webinar will cover:
- an overview of antidumping and countervailing duty (AD/CVD) cases;
- enforcement of AD/CVD orders after a win;
- section 337 unfair competition cases before the International Trade Commission; and
- pending legislation impacting trade law enforcement.
Webinar access information will be distributed after you register.
For more information, please contact: Sara Haimowitz (firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-688-5145).