We extended it, and Monday, September 17, 2012 (close of business) is the deadline for the early bird rate to register for the Northeast Ohio Economic Summit on the Revitalization of Manufacturing.
- U.S. Manufacturing Strategy
- Tax Reform
- Workforce Development
- National Trade Policy
- Charlie Blum: President, IAS Group
- Pat Choate: Economist; Author, Saving Capitalism: Keeping America Strong
- Bob Baugh: Executive Director of the AFL-CIO Industrial Union Council
- Jack Schron: President, Jergens, Inc.
Elected Officials Presenting:
- Rep. Marcy Kaptur, Speaking (D-OH-9)
- State Assemblyman Mike Dovilla, Speaking (R-18th Dist)
Brian O’Shaughnessy: Chairman, Revere Copper Products
Master of Ceremonies:
Marcia Pledger: Business Columnist, Cleveland Plain Dealer
September 24, 2012
8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Unified Technology Center
Cuyahoga Community College
2415 Woodland Ave., Room 177
Cleveland, OH 44115
Register today! You have until Monday, September 17th, close of business to get the early bird rate.
For more information, contact Sara Haimowitz (202-688-5145 or firstname.lastname@example.org).