Today is the last business day to register on line for the Northeast Ohio Economic Summit on the Revitalization of Manufacturing.
* U.S. Manufacturing Strategy
* Tax Reform
* Workforce Development
* National Trade Policy
* Charlie Blum: President, IAS Group
* Pat Choate: Economist; Author, Saving Capitalism: Keeping America Strong
* Bob Baugh: Executive Director of the AFL-CIO Industrial Union Council
* Jack Schron: President, Jergens, Inc.
Keynote speaker: Brian O’Shaughnessy: Chairman, Revere Copper Products
Master of Ceremonies: Marcia Pledger: Business Columnist, Cleveland Plain Dealer
When: September 24, 2012, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Where: Unified Technology Center; Cuyahoga Community College, 2415 Woodland Ave., Room 177. Cleveland, OH 44115
COST (Includes light breakfast and full lunch): $75
Register today! Today, September 21, 2012, is the last business day to register on line. Online registrations close September 23 at noon. Walk in registrations can still occur on the day of event.
Attending Congressional speakers:
* Rep. Marcy Kaptur, Speaking (D-OH-9)
* State Assemblyman Mike Dovilla, Speaking (R-18th Dist.)
* Senator Sherrod Brown (sending staff to observe)
* Sen. Rob Portman (sending staff to observe)
* Rep. Betty Sutton (sending staff to observe)
* Sen. Sherrod Brown (sending staff to observe)
Register today for this very important event.
For more information, contact Sara Haimowitz (202-688-5145 or firstname.lastname@example.org).